The IABC Gold Quill Awards recognize the breadth and depth of the communication professional’s role. Awards are offered in categories that span the gamut of communication management, skills, research and training. And just as important as winning awards, we know our entrants use this opportunity to get feedback from senior evaluators that can lead to continuous improvement and professional development.
- Get global recognition for your communication excellence.
- Build a stronger resume that will raise your communications professional profile.
- Gain new respect from your boss and colleagues.
- Hone your craft through quality feedback from trained evaluators.
- Receive your award at the Gold Quill Gala.
- Webinar: “Learn how to create an award-winning Gold Quill entry“: November 1, 2016
- Early Bird deadline: November 16, 2016
- Regular deadline: January 11, 2017
- “Late Bird” deadline: January 31, 2017
How to make your submission