IABC International’s 2015 Gold Quill Awards winners announced
IABC is thrilled to announce the Excellence and Merit winners of the 2015 Gold Quill Awards program. IABC International’s Gold Quill Awards recognize the best in strategic communications from around the globe.
This year’s program challenged you to reach for the stars! You showed us the strategies, programs and tactics that helped deliver success for your organization and allow us to acknowledge that world-class effort and achievement.
In total, 313 entries have been awarded, with 124 Excellence and 189 Merit. Awards have been won by organizations from around the world, with 15 countries represented in the winners list including a handful of winners from British Columbia.
Congratulations to our local 2015 Gold Quill Awards winners:
- Tiffany Akins and Gavin Wilson – VCH (2 awards)
- Tracy Bains – ICBC
- Patrick Barron and Dianne Trach – Telus
- Sarah Burgess, Lisa Carver, Julia Wilkinson, Hilary Strath – Edelman
- Olivia Lyle – Coastal Community Credit Union
- Mickelson Consulting (Therese Mickelson) – City of Richmond
- Jhenifer Pabillano – City of Vancouver
- Joint team from Port Metro Vancouver and Edelman
- Hilary Sinclair and Corinne Impey – SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
The awards will be presented at the Excellence Awards Gala, held on Monday 15 June, as part of the World Conference in San Francisco. For a full list of winners and to learn more about the award, visit IABC International.
About the awards
The IABC Gold Quill Awards recognize the breadth and depth of the communication professional’s role. Awards are offered in categories that span the gamut of communication management, skills, research and training. And just as important as winning awards, we know our entrants use this opportunity to get feedback from senior evaluators that can lead to continuous improvement and professional development.
- Get global recognition for your communication excellence.
- Build a stronger resume that will raise your communications professional profile.
- Gain new respect from your boss and colleagues.
- Hone your craft through quality feedback from trained evaluators.
- Receive your award at the Gold Quill Gala.
Entry requirements for 2015
- We’ve moved up deadlines. The early bird deadline is November 12, 2014 while final entries must be submitted by January 7, 2015.
- We’ve made it simpler to submit an entry into the new Communication Skills Division – simply fill in an online form along with your work sample.
- We’ll recognize global agencies and teams “of the year.” Imagine your agency, corporate communication team or not-for-profit communication team being named one of the best of 2015. These organizations and teams will be showcased at our Awards Gala and can promote their earned status globally.
How to make your submission
For more information, you can also contact us at email@example.com.