IABC Fellow Designation
Be recognized for your outstanding leadership, professional accomplishment and impact on IABC, your organization and the communications profession.
Our Highest International Honour
The IABC Fellow designation is our highest international honour. The Fellow designation is considered a “professional career award,” although it’s not limited to members in late career. This designation is open to all IABC members.
The award is presented at the World Conference in June each year.
Read about IABC’s 2012 Fellows Barbara Puffer and John Clemons.
Fellow Selection Criteria
We encourage you to nominate your fellow members who qualify according to these criteria:
- Contribution to and leadership in the organizational communication field and profession (25 per cent)
- Career achievement (25 per cent)
- Authorship, speaking and lecturing (25 per cent)
- Contributions to IABC (25 per cent)
- Additional information
Deadline and Nomination
Deadline for nominations is usually in the spring and is announced on the IABC international website.
Feel free to email your questions about the Fellow designation.
Our Chapter’s Fellows
- Jean Cormier, IABC Fellow
- Tudor Williams, ABC, MC, IABC Fellow (deceased)
- Jennifer Wah, ABC, MC, IABC Fellow