Our Annual General Meeting is coming up next month on June 22 (save the date!), right before our Wave Awards event. A key part of our AGM agenda is to present to you our proposed slate for the next board year.
The Board Selection Committee thanks everyone for their nominations, and we are excited to present to you our proposed slate for next year.
We hope you’ll join us for the AGM to help pass these nominees as our new board for 2017-2018. You are also invited to ask questions and network with other members interested in the management of our chapter.
- President: Jeanette LeBlanc
- Past President: Sarah Parker
- Vice President: ***TBC***
- Treasurer: John Almond
- Executive Admin: Rebecca Kessler
- Director, Marketing + Communications: Gemma Lawerence
- Director, Sponsorship + Advertising: Brad Tollefsen
- Director, Career Development: Denisa Orlandea
- Director, Membership: Spencer Perry
- Director, Student + New Communicator Services: Jessica Roberts-Farina
- Director, Volunteer Services: Olga Pazuhka
- Director, Special Interest Groups: Amanda Dahler
- Director, Events: Christine Akerley
We hope you’ll join our AGM to help pass this proposed slate, ask questions and network with other members interested in the management of our chapter. We look forward to seeing you all there.
If any members have questions about the AGM they can contact email@example.com or if they have questions about the proposed board slate, they can email the Board Selection Committee Chair, Past President, Catherine Pitman at firstname.lastname@example.org