Enter the Bronze Quill Awards
Call for Entries
View the 2014 Bronze Quill Awards Call for Entries ( 812KB PDF)! Inside you’ll find important information, including
- Entry Rules
- Divisions & Categories
- Why Enter
- Entry Pricing (Including Early Bird versus Regular)
Call for Entries Credits
The best time to start planning your entry is during the planning stage of a project, whether at work or in a volunteer role. This way you can collect the necessary supporting materials when they are readily available. Here are some other key dates to keep in mind:
- February: Call for Entries is released on our website.
- Friday, March 14, 2014 at noon: early-bird deadline for submissions.
- Friday, April 4, 2014 at noon: final deadline for submissions.
- Wednesday, May 28, 2014: winners recognized at the Bronze Quill Awards Gala in front of peers and colleagues.
Early Bird fees (if received by noon, March 14, 2014)
- IABC Member, 1st entry: $85 + $4.25 GST = $89.25
- IABC Member, each additional entry: $75 + $3.75 GST = $78.75
- Non-Member, 1st entry: $110 + $5.50 GST = $115.50
- Non-Member, each additional entry: $100 + $5.00 GST = $105.00
Regular fees (if received by noon, March 14, 2014)
- IABC Member, 1st entry: $100 + $5.00 GST = $105.00
- IABC Member, each additional entry: $90 + $4.50 GST = $94.50
- Non-Member, 1st entry: $125 + $6.25 GST = $131.25
- Non-Member, each additional entry: $115 + $5.75 GST = $120.75
We have lots of resources to help you put your best foot forward. Compiling a submission takes time and attention to detail, but the rewards are worth it.
- Review our Helpful Resources
- Shining Examples gives you an idea of what previous award winners did, for additional information and tips on how to create a winning submission.
Contact Erin Driscoll at (604) 561-4088 or by email.