Introducing our new Speed Mentoring Event Series!
One of the benefits of belonging to a professional association is the opportunity to network with, and learn from, people outside your regular work environment. Mentorship is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the topics and goals that are most important to you and your growth.
This new program was created with your time and return on investment in mind. The Speed Mentorship series will provide the opportunity to grow and enhance your career – without the time commitment of a traditional mentorship program.
Over the course of the 2018-2019 Chapter year, we will host three distinct evening events providing you the opportunity to brush up or learn new skills and create meaningful connections with fellow Communicators.
The first of our three speed mentoring events entitled Lifting the Lid on Communications Careers will take place on November 29, 2018 and will cover topics such as:
- Employer branding: culture, brand building and telling the “story of us”
- Positioning for growth: landing the new job – or securing that promotion… tips and tricks to grow your career
- Life of a single Communicator: the struggles and successes of the lone practitioner within an organization
- Attracting Millennials: what employers and hiring managers need to know to attract top talent in 2019
- The hats we wear as Communicators: exploring the various roles, niches and specialties within the Communications industry
The subsequent two Speed Mentorship events will be held in 2019 with titles and themes to be announced.
Who is the target audience for these events?
Whether you are a seasoned practitioner advising senior executives in your day to day role – or a fresh graduate ready to take on the industry – the Speed Mentoring series is for you.
Do I have to sign up/ attend all three events?
Nope! You can register for any of the sessions that peak your interest.
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org