Specialist, Internal Communications
West Vancouver, BC (Regular)
We are looking for an energetic, creative and detail-oriented individual to join our Communications team. The position will be responsible for supporting timely coordination of employee communications through a range of channels to ensure ease of access, clarity and consistency. Involvement in organizational change communication and development of effective communication strategies are key activities of the role. In addition, position will require proactive and collaborative approach to maintain a seamless internal communications process.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor and leader as part of an evolving and unique ‘first of its kind’ health services organization, and have the skills and qualifications for this role, we encourage you to apply!
In this role you will
- Advise internal clients in the development of internal communications strategies and plans that support the overall strategic direction of the FNHA and specific business units
- Deliver timely and effective communications throughout the organization through multi-channel and evidenced-based approaches
- Conduct research and implements quality improvement of the internal communications function
- Partner with human resources in the development of communication and change management plans for enterprise projects
Education & Experience
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- 5 to 7 years of Corporate communications experience
- Recent and relevant experience in internal communications (usually acquired over a 2-3 year period
- Experience working with First Nations/Aboriginal people at a community and/or political level
May 14th, 2018 at 4:00pm
Submit your Cover Letter & Resume as one document.
Confidential Fax: (604) 913-6135
Please include “Self-Identified”, if you are voluntarily identifying yourself as First Nations or Aboriginal.