About the role:
DIALOG is currently looking for a communications specialist to work from our Vancouver studio who has strong writing skills and experience working with media. In addition to executing a wide range of marketing tactics to build our brand in the local market, our communications specialists also support other studios and national efforts when required. This role is a 9-month contract position with a possibility of extension.
Our marketing communications team members are our storytellers. They love to share, to educate, and to inspire. Their work empowers DIALOG brand advocates and engages communities in our vision of improving wellbeing. As a strategic and creative incubator, the MarCom team has the opportunity to reach audiences in new and unexpected ways, cutting through the clutter, and ultimately driving DIALOG’s success.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll work with project leaders to develop captivating stories across our print, video, and digital channels which demonstrates DIALOG’s commitment to meaningfully improving the wellbeing of our communities
- You’ll find innovative ways to engage DIALOG’s clients, media, and the public in conversations around design and why it matters
- You’ll filter superfluous information (like this!) into purposeful communications
- You’ll lead/coordinate multidisciplinary teams to craft award-worthy stories about our projects
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, or the equivalent
- You have a university degree or diploma in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, or related field
- You’re able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, coordinating a broad range of stakeholders from senior-level partners to junior professionals and external resources as required
- You’ve worked in a large professional services organization and/or the architecture, engineering, and consulting industry (this is a nice-to-have, but not required)
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume along with 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com.