Bring your love of communications and your digital solutions, creativity and multimedia expertise to our corporate communications team. Work within a team of communicators in an environment that encourages you to do great work and provides you with fresh challenges every single day.
In this role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of communication strategies, including supporting digital health care projects, intra- and internet development, content strategy for digital spaces including social media and all kinds of other projects. You will also have a range of daily tasks required to maintain our brand and presence on our digital channels.
Build on your career experience as you:
- Thrive in a busy environment with multiple tasks, deadlines and projects.
- Love to write and write well.
- Develop and implement communication plans.
- Research and provide recommendations around new digital tools and strategies.
- Provide measurement and analysis for communications efforts.
- Manage digital marketing and communications activities by scheduling and writing content, and distributing through appropriate digital channels to promote awareness and understanding of Fraser Health’s services and programs.
- Provide occasional multimedia design, photography and videography as needed using Adobe software tools and in-house video and photography equipment.
Some of your skills include:
- Knowledge of current practices in web design and architecture
- Experience in digital strategy, user experience and content development
- Experience in writing and formatting content for the web and social media
- Knowledge of working with content management systems
- Expertise in creating a compelling user experience across multiple digital channels
- Experience with social media tools such as Hootsuite
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, HTML and CSS
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline
- Three (3) to five (5) years' recent, related experience in communications, preferably with a specialization in digital communications.
If this sounds like the excellent role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career with FH will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of experts in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. We value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.