Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Group Travel Incentive
- Online Expense Reimbursement
- Company Sponsored Events
- Teambuilding Activities
- Fitness Gym
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
A Fulltime, permanent position, based in Vancouver, BC, the Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing creative content across multiple platforms to develop a brand story for a global audience. The Content Marketing Specialist must be standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills. Our ideal candidate must be able to create a compelling brand story and a have design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations.
Among the primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop a content strategy to build our brand and increase awareness of Kryton’s products and service offerings.
- Write engaging content that align with the product messaging and company objectives.
- Collaborate with different departments to develop content for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Ensure content is consistent and compelling across delivery streams.
- Improve content delivery including search engine optimization and metadata management.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies.
- Develop a clear understanding of our target customers and of the customer journey.
- Have a firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Conduct content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and social media accounts) as well as gap analyses.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Develop relationships with media and an understanding of desired editorial content
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Monitor and report on success on reach, coverage, share of voice, sentiment, etc and adjust strategy to improve performance.
- Experience: At least 3 years professional experience in communications strategy development
- Education: Degree or Diploma in or Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Technical skills to use design software programs, an asset
- Project Management Skills to properly coordinate with vendors and other stakeholders
- Presentation skills to effectively present ideas verbally and visually
- Strong customer service orientation
- The ability to align multiple brand strategies
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work with less supervision and be an independent self-starter
- Mature, independent, yet receptive to team participation
If you are interested in learning a wide variety of skills that will position you well for future growth with the company and if you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to people@KRYTON.com, citing ‘”Content Marketing Specialist’ role in your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.