What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
Who we are
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by managing their email, Slack and MS Teams messages from a single tool. Our industry-leading email designer helps teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Check out some of Bananatag's blogs to learn more:
Are you our next Digital Community Engagement Specialist? We’re looking for someone who has roughly 5+ years of industry experience to join our amazing Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company– you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
Do you live and breathe social media? Are you equal parts strategist and creative? Do you know just the right tactics to start a lively conversation with influential followers? This is your opportunity to own the digital channels of one of the fastest growing tech companies in Canada and to grow them ambitiously.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Build and nurture relationships with customers, industry influencers and partners online
- Own our strategic direction on our social channels and slack community (Comms-unity), and grow our following and community engagement on these platforms
- Build our executives’ presence on social media, leveraging their networks and expertise to contribute to our brand
- Generate / engage in group discussions with communication professionals online
- Develop, package and schedule engaging content across our networks
- Write content for the Bananatag Blog in support of social media objectives
- Monitor performance, report on progress and recommend creative solutions to achieving our goals
- Internal community engagement:
- Leverage our amazing employees as brand ambassadors
- Coordinate our monthly internal e-news
- Serve as the content lead for our corporate intranet (Sharepoint)
What you’ll come with:
- Experience overseeing a digital community on Slack or similar
- Proven experience in growing a corporate social media presence
- Experience crafting social media strategy in support of organizational objectives
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt social media management software (Hubspot)
- Experience interpreting digital analytics and presenting reports / insights
- Strong writing skills, and the ability to adapt to match a new brand voice
- Ability to create / edit eye-catching visual assets to complement social posts
- Experience managing a corporate intranet
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Company stock options
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one.
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dieticians.
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that's your thing, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada.
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us. 😉