BCI offers an exceptional opportunity to work at a world-class organization while living in a west coast setting. We are a significant institutional investor whose investments span the world. Our major clients are pension plans, and the work that we do helps to secure the retirements of hundreds of thousands of people. Our success depends on our high-performing employees. The people who work at BCI are committed, passionate, and approachable. They aim for continuous improvement and share BCI’s core values of accountability, transparency, integrity, and team cohesiveness. We are currently expanding our team and our skill base to equip BCI for the future.
The Manager, External Communication, reporting to the Director, Corporate Communication, manages BCI’s external communication program and related initiatives.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in business, economics, marketing or communication and/or related work experience
- Completion of the CFA Institute Investment Foundations ® Program
- Eight to 10 years’ experience in external communication, preferably in the investment or financial sector
- Knowledge of institutional investing and finance
- Superior communication planning, writing, and editing skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven and complex environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong computing skills: MSOffice; Adobe Acrobat; related applications
Closing Date: July 30, 2018
To learn more about this position and apply, go to https://careers.bci.ca/res_login.html
BCI provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, a performance incentive plan, four weeks of vacation, employer-funded health & wellness plans, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Our recruitment process requires that the successful candidate agrees to undergo a criminal record search, education and designation verification; to provide a declaration of no previous or current criminal status; and to comply with our corporate Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct.
Interested in joining our team and want to learn of other career opportunities with BCI? Create a profile and sign up for job alerts at https://careers.bci.ca.