The Health Employers Association of British Columbia (HEABC) takes a provincial leadership role in human resources and labour relations issues management for more than 218 publicly funded health care employers. HEABC is responsible for negotiating six major provincial agreements covering more than 138,000 unionized health care employees including nurses, health science professionals, physician residents, ambulance paramedics and ambulance dispatchers, and support workers in both facilities and community settings.
HEABC’s Recruitment Solutions department has expanded its role to deliver and lead a wide range of provincial recruitment initiatives for key Health Human Resource priorities throughout the province. Our organization is growing and we are currently in need of team members who have a passion for marketing and a keen interest in making an impact across communities in BC.
COVID-19 update: To protect the health and safety of our staff, their families and in accordance with the latest recommendations issued, our offices are closed to visitors and our team is temporarily working remotely. We will continue to closely monitor the situation, and update our website as necessary. Please check back periodically for important updates. For general tips and reminders about transmission of the virus, please review these recommendations from the Government of Canada. We can still serve you at (604) 736-5909.
Reporting to the Senior Consultant, Marketing, the Marketing & Communications Consultant manages the implementation of strategic recruitment marketing projects, as well as digital and offline marketing campaigns aimed to attract physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals to employment opportunities in British Columbia. This exciting new role requires someone with relevant experience in marketing, communications and project management expertise in the areas of digital marketing strategy, online communications, brand management, marketing campaign deliverables and content creation. This individual will support the measurement and presentation of marketing performance results, while providing recommendations for process enhancements and improved stakeholder engagement through marketing and advertising.
Working within a high-performance collaborative team environment, the Marketing & Communications Strategist will be highly organized, creative, and skilled in project management and will consistently and efficiently executes action items.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree or Marketing Diploma from a technical institution or a business administration, communications or other related field. At least five (5) to seven (7) years recent related experience, or a combination of education, training and experience in marketing, communications, design, and/or online systems.
- Project management skills, and experience managing marketing / advertising projects is an asset.
- Significant knowledge and experience with executing marketing strategies, including campaign setup, delegation of resources, project tasks and vendor/team member assignments, advertising campaign optimization, data-driven decision making and reporting performance results.
- Proficient in managing digital marketing campaigns on Google/YouTube Advertising, Facebook Advertising, and savvy with digital analytics tools to track performance results and ROI.
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, mainly Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, marketing technology applications such as Google Analytics, and design/content creation software such as Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Digital Media savvy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube platforms, and demonstrates a solid understanding of social media, digital marketing trends and marketing technology applications such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate clearly and confidently with staff, management and stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a significant work load is critical.
Along with a competitive salary, HEABC offers generous vacation, health, and pension plan benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re looking for a fulfilling and challenging career within a dynamic organization, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your experience to: Human Resources, HEABC
300-2889 East 12th Ave
Vancouver, BC V5M 4T5
We wish to thank all applications for their interest and effort in applying; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.