Located At PARC Retirement Living Head Office
Commitment. Quality. Care. Respect. At PARC Retirement Living, the residents receive these fundamental promises every day, as do our employees. We are a group of four award-winning residences, offering Independent Living+ for seniors. Our fully equipped suites are unique in design and strategically located in urban centers within welcoming, connected communities.
Our employees are our biggest asset. We inspire one another through optimism and compassion and we thrive on our team-oriented approach. The deep loyalty we have towards our residents drives everything we do. Join a company to make a distinct and gratifying difference enriching the lives of seniors, and your own.
We have a role for an experienced and hardworking Marketing Coordinator to work in our marketing department at PARC’s head office. Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, The Marketing Coordinator will build relationships with internal staff and external contractors/suppliers such as copywriters, graphic designers, photographers, printers, etc. to contribute to the execution of marketing initiatives outlined in the annual marketing plan.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of internal and external marketing tasks including:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute online and print initiatives for multiple locations under the PARC brand.
- Monitor and track key metrics for print and online advertising platforms; review success and advise future recommendations
- Work with stakeholders to recommend strategies to improve performance of initiatives where appropriate
- Manage the website and other digital communication platforms, including website management, social media posts, and web campaigns
- Brand ambassadorship with corporate sponsorships; also assisting with set-up for special tradeshows and events
- Creatively maximize opportunities for story-telling and sharing internal PARC stories
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Marketing Coordinator role
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Experience with CMS systems such as Word Press
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Yardi or Salesforce an asset
- Proficiency with running reports in Google Analytics and analyzing web results
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Works well independently and with a small team
- Successful at project managing stakeholders at all levels of an organization (including senior executives), as well as media, partners, customers
- Creative and resourceful in generating new ideas and problem-solving issues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on time and within budget
- Effective communicator with internal and external customers to provide support
- Background in seniors housing or related industry would be considered useful but not essential
- Must have a valid Driver’s license. Travel to the various retirement residences and event locations required
- Position in an office environment with occasional physical requirements. Ability to lift and carry up to 30-50 Lbs.
Does this sound like you? Then apply today! If you would like to take your next career step with us, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.