WHO WE ARE
Vantage Airport Group is a privately owned, industry-leading investor, operator, and developer of airports around the world. Offering more than 20 years of global experience, we have received international recognition in areas such as design, finance, operations and sustainability while delivering award-winning commercial programs and passenger experiences. Our network encompasses a diverse range of airports, each with vastly different competitive and cultural environments. We are a strategic and innovative partner - building strong alliances with airport authorities, airlines, governments, local stakeholders and communities. We have worked with 31 airports; successfully transitioning 20 airports across three continents from public to private operation. In 2016, 53 million passengers travelled through Vantage network airports.
Our growing portfolio includes airports in Canada, Europe, The Caribbean and the United States. Our most recent additions include Vantage’s role with LaGuardia Gateway Partners (LGP) to lead and oversee the $4 billion redevelopment of LaGuardia Airport’s Central Terminal Building B, the largest transportation public private partnership in the United States, and Chicago’s Midway International Airport where Vantage has formed a partnership to redevelop and operate the concession program.
Passionate about People, Performance and Place - our success lies in the strength of our global team.
Strategic and proactive, with high energy, the Proposal Manager works as a member of the Acquisitions and Asset Management team to write and deliver clear, compelling business documentation in support of Vantage’s key strategic initiatives. This includes delivering winning proposals; preparing a range of documents in support of our active asset management strategy for existing portfolio companies; and providing expert assistance to showcase our product suite to competitive advantage. With audiences including airport operators, airlines, regulatory agencies, local communities, investors, and the Vantage Board of Directors, this role calls for a succinct and polished final product, each and every time.
This role is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada and requires some domestic and international travel.
Combining strong business writing skills with commercial acumen, the Proposal Manager works in pursuit of optimizing and growing the Vantage portfolio. Key responsibilities are as follows.
- Write high-impact qualification and proposal documents, business development presentations and associated collateral that reflect Vantage’s in-depth expertise, including
- Gathering and incorporating input from consortium partners and technical experts
- Focusing on value proposition, win strategy, compliance and proof points tailored to the opportunity
- Develop and utilize project management tools to ensure on-time, high-quality proposals and various other business development projects, including
- Ensuring a detailed understanding of requirements and timelines for each project
- Creating responsibility matrices to show schedules and deliverables
- Coordinating work plans
- Monitoring, and ensuring adherence to timetables
- Maintain and enhance the repository of corporate information, especially case studies that highlight Vantage portfolio companies’ success as measured by key performance indicators; this includes developing a database of project experience and personnel project experience
- Conduct and present industry, company and project research as required
- Support the asset management team in documenting strategic initiatives planned or underway
- Prepare periodic update notes for senior management
You possess the following experience and abilities:
- University degree in English, Business or a related field; PMP designation an asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a business setting, with strong interviewing skills, and writing and editing as a key accountability, including writing with a quantitative focus
- Sound knowledge of business concepts, including the ability to conceptualize and synthesize information to support corporate pursuits
- Broad project management skill-set with proven ability in planning, producing and delivering high quality products on time
- Demonstrated skills in communications related to project development; familiarity with the language of financing and infrastructure projects, including P3s, strongly preferred
- Able to cultivate relationships at all levels
- Cool under pressure; able to shift priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail; able to deliver persuasive, superior work
- Expert-level in MS Word, PowerPoint; familiarity with InDesign an advantage
- Broad awareness of current events, transportation industry trends, and the aviation regulatory environment
- Proven preference for working in an entrepreneurial environment; demonstrable flexibility, initiative, ownership and contribution to business success
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, career progression, access to a global team of talented professionals, and international travel, we are growing and offer boundless opportunities to make your mark. If you share our sense of adventure, come, and join us for the journey.
Please send a cover letter and résumé, noting how you heard about this opportunity, to email@example.com.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
For more information about Vantage Airport Group, please visit: www.vantageairportgroup.com