Join our team
The TELUS Consumer Health team focuses on empowering Canadians to take control of their health and wellness, and that of their loved ones, with the right information, tools and support they need to live healthier and happier lives
Most importantly, you’ll help to transform healthcare for every Canadian and take our business and your career to the next level.
With our team, you’ll have the chance and expectation to engage in many different functions as we build this business and improve healthcare for all Canadians. You have a strong track record of performance, you are flexible and adaptable, you are a self-starter and an incredible story teller who thrives in a rapidly changing environment and you are a true utility player who can move from priority to priority as we build out the team and business.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You’ll prime and deliver the “voice” of Consumer Health and manage the overall communications portfolio for Consumer Health in partnership with key communications team members and leaders across TELUS. You’ll get to evolve and transform a strategic communications and engagement plan.
You will also play a major part with our external communications, in partnership with key TELUS partners, focused on enhancing the awareness of TELUS in Health and our products in the Canadian marketplace and prime our partnership with the Corporate Citizenship and Communications team in terms of our social purpose efforts and sponsorships and partner on key communications.
- Passionately lead the “voice” of Consumer Health internally and externally
- Develop and execute on strategic communications and engagement plans
- Develop and manage project plans and schedules to enable us to hit key milestones with our communications and engagement priorities
- Lead and contribute to various executive leadership/ governance communications builds (messaging, speeches, presentations etc.)
- Manage the engagement of our internal Consumer Health Community
- Prime our relationship with our partners on the Corporate Citizenship and Communications team and support efforts from a Consumer Health standpoint
- Develop various internal and external communications efforts for the Consumer Health leadership team
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Noted for your superior communications strategy development, management and execution skills in various media formats
- Known for your focus on problem solving with the ability to present strategic options in a clear concise manner
- Known for your ability to bring people and teams together, with a focus on working across a variety of groups, you build strong relationships and collaborate effectively to help teams focus on outcomes
- Seen as a trusted advisor to senior leadership with respect to communications using different media and tools and messaging strategies
- Recognised for capacity to adapt to ambiguous, challenging and rapidly-evolving business environments and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- An exceptional storyteller, you are able to take large volumes of data and messages and condense to the core key messages, you bring forward ideas, and recommendations and can present these in a tailored manner to a variety of different stakeholder groups
- Bachelor of Commerce, Communications, Journalism/ Writing or similar post-secondary degree
- Extensive experience in strategic communications, community investment programming, preferably in the telecommunications or health technology industries
- To apply visit our website or click here