The opportunity . . .
We are now looking for a new Vice President, Communications & Strategic Partnerships, reporting to the CEO, and member of the Senior Executive Team. Your job is to communicate the VCH story, the good, the bad and the sad, in a sincere and meaningful way. We have AMAZING staff that do incredible work. Beyond typical healthcare issues management, you will also raise the VCH brand through innovation, community engagement, and partnerships to showcase our work on a broader level. This is truly an opportunity to shake things up, challenge the status quo and find a new way of sharing the important and impactful work done in one of Canada’s largest health authorities.
Who you are . . .
- A cultural change agent, leading change with energy and inspiration.
- A trusted advisor; you build trust and confidence to create opportunities and develop new ways to engage your target community.
- A disruptor; strategic and innovative, you bring new ideas and a fresh perspective.
- An experienced communication leader; you bring knowledge and depth of experience working in a large complex organization and the proven ability to develop and deliver integrated communications strategies.
- A government relations expert; have a proven ability to work various levels of government, agencies and First Nations’ communities.
- A relationship builder; you drive strategic partnerships and ensure productive working relationships with stakeholders.
If this sounds like the role for you, reach out to one of the members of our team – Ashley Dawson – email@example.com or Amy (Gill) Sidhu – firstname.lastname@example.org.