Graphically Speaking is BC’s second largest Digital Agency. We employ 50 talented specialists who collectively produce industry leading websites. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is an excellent communicator to join our team as a Project Manager.
Our services include: Responsive web design, ecommerce, digital marketing, application development and database programming. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.graphicallyspeaking.ca.
About the role:
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality is met for design, user experience, development, testing and ongoing maintenance in our web projects.
The Project Manager is required to understand and follow processes from initiation to deployment, resulting in on time, on-budget and accurate delivery of quality assurance. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, understanding project scopes, estimates, change orders, schedules, proactively managing details and requirements, monitoring and communicating risks and changes, problem solving, identifying opportunities and troubleshooting when problems arise.
Our core values:
- Provide great value, quality and service to our customers
- Be a great place to work
- Continuously improve in everything we do
You should possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience in website development.
- Web development, design, marketing, communication, computer science or applied science education.
- Project management training or certificate.
- Excellent knowledge of web development processes.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress, Sitefinity, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Effective time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to break down complex technical problems for non-technical clients.
- Outstanding eye for detail and quality control.
- Knowledge of website usability, conversion optimization, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is preferred.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, quick learner and resourceful
- Dedicated and passionate problem solver
Why would you want to work here?
- Competitive salary
- MSP coverage and extended medical and dental
- Flex time
- Training and an opportunity to grow and advance with a top digital agency
- Beer on tap and healthy snacks!
Items to include when applying:
- Cover letter
- Examples of web development work
Email application to:
Melody Shih, Creative & Operations Director
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.