Job hunting made easy! JobLine is an online job posting service that gives members free access to current communications industry openings.
Jobline provides an opportunity for communications employers to reach a targeted audience and avoid the avalanche of applications that results from newspaper ads. Advertising rates are reduced for companies who employ current IABC members.
Current job postings
Due to technical difficulties, we are making job postings viewable without login on a temporary basis.
- Communications Specialist | Independent Contractors and Businesses Association of BC (ICBA)
- Communications Coordinator | Tourism Kelowna
- Communications Manager | City of Prince Rupert
- Communications Specialist (Internal) | Overwaitea Food Group
- Communications Officer | BC Children’s Hospital & BC Women’s Hospital
- Communications Officer | BC Cancer Agency
- Communications Officer, Media Relations | Provincial Health Services Authority
- Manager, Communications | Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Manager, Public Affairs | British Columbia Pharmacy Association
- Director, Communications (Clinical & Systems Transformation) | Vancouver Coastal Health
- Communications Specialist | Vancouver Coastal Health
- Communications Coordinator – Web | Vancouver Coastal Health
- Marketing Coordinator | WorksafeBC