Be Richly Valued. At BlueShore Financial, our employees are as important as our clients. We strive to create a workplace culture of openness, empowerment, trust and passion. Our values unite our organization and are our guiding compass. But it is our exceptional staff that bring our corporate values to life. They are passionate about delivering exceptional client service and a banking experience that promises to impress. And this level of engagement shows. We’ve been formally recognized making Aon Hewitt’s “50 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada” list six years in a row and as one of “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures” in Canada by Waterstone Human Capital.
From the moment you walk into one of our Financial Spas™, you’ll know you’ve arrived at a special place, where all the elements work together to stimulate the senses and create a distinctive atmosphere unlike any financial institution you’ve experienced. We embrace the west coast lifestyle, while providing a premium and sophisticated experience for our clients and employees. You may not recognize us, but we’ve been serving the lower mainland for almost 75 years! But this isn’t the Credit Union of your childhood. We’re different and better.
Manager, Web Services
As the Manager, Web Services, you are responsible for managing BlueShore Financial’s public website, advancing site usability, search engine optimization, and associated analytics and reporting. Your technical knowledge and project management skills are instrumental in managing initiatives that enhance the user experience to support client acquisition, sales, employer branding and recruitment, corporate governance communications and public relations.
- Closing Date: February 24, 2017
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Job Category: Marketing
- Location: Lonsdale Branch
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Manages time, resources, budgets for all public website projects using industry best practices and methodologies; collaborates with internal/external resources and vendors to complete projects, on-time and on-budget
- Develops and implements online content delivered through the web site to increase web site visits and engagement of visitors coming from online search and promotion, social media
- Supports Online/Mobile Banking IT development projects by providing user experience expertise and other project support, as required.
- Identifies opportunities to advance site functionality and capabilities in conjunction with third-party vendors and ongoing marketing initiatives; evaluates site effectiveness and outcomes of changes.
- Analyzes online/digital data to identify patterns, anomalies and trends; identifies and implements online and digital improvements to support marketing strategies.
- Applies knowledge of established web practices and usability testing, to identify and implement improvements to navigation, page design and content, site templates, and task design.
- Works directly with third party vendors (Central 1, design firms, digital agencies, etc.) to articulate BlueShore Financial’s business and strategic needs; manages relationships in order to see projects through to completion.
- Manages Search Engine Optimization (SEO) employing industry best practices through “on-page” and keyword analysis.
- Optimizes the website for evolving device usage (mobile, tablet, desktop) to increase organic traffic, drive engagement and position BlueShore Financial as an expert provider of financial advice.
- Manages email templates and builds HTML emails for targeted communications and campaign deployment.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Marketing (particularly digital) or Digital Media; knowledge of digital and traditional marketing fundamentals; emphasis on internet and digital marketing skills
- Minimum 5 years website management and development
- Minimum 5 years in project management (particularly technology-related projects)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Internet marketing (SEO, SEM)
- Expert knowledge of web content management systems, personalization and dynamic content management
- Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task to meet changing business demands and urgent deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams (particularly IT resources)
- Experience in financial services sector is an asset
What can BlueShore Financial can do for you?
- Opportunities to work on projects that impact the entire organization.
- A Performance Rewards Program which pays a variable cash reward recognizing the achievement of corporate, team and individual goals.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, pension, flexible benefits and competitive compensation.
- Opportunity to work in a world class, award winning organization.
What BlueShore Financial needs from you:
- Accountability, in all directions.
- A proactive, self starter with a “Can Do” attitude.
- The desire to lead a team to excellence.
- Goal-oriented and driven to meet objectives.
Got awards? At BlueShore Financial we are constantly innovating, connecting and improving to deliver exceptional client and employee experiences. As a result, we have grown to become an award winning organization, garnering both local and national attention for our progressive practices.
To apply, visit the website.