- Company: Clarius Mobile Health
- City: Burnaby
Who we are:
Clarius is on a mission to enable more medical professionals to use ultrasound to improve patient care. We have developed a wireless, smartphone ultrasound scanner that is disrupting a $6 billion medical imaging business. Clarius more than doubled our team in a year and expect to double again by the end of 2017. We are always searching for innovative, self-starters to join our team.
Based in Metro Vancouver and Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Manager will play a critical role on our awesome marketing team, which includes experienced web/multi-media producers and digital marketing experts.
The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent writer who thrives on creating compelling content to drive marketing and PR activities. You realize that developing good relationships with VIP customers helps you to develop excellent content. You enjoy getting the attention of news media to publish your stories and you also understand how to use social media to spread the word and nurture relationships with customers and potential customers. You are thoroughly organized when managing industry trade shows and adept at sticking to a budget. You enjoy tracking and reporting the results of your marketing activities because you like to prove they’re working. You have a creative spirit and are excited about building a world-class brand that will improve healthcare. If this sounds like you, please read on.
- Write and publish compelling website copy, case studies, press releases, blog posts, etc.
- Drive the company’s social media activities; foster online user communities
- Implement a PR program and build relationships with media outlets, bloggers and industry influencers
- Manage luminary users program
- Create and manage content on the company website to optimize lead capture and improve search rankings
- Manage tradeshow calendar, budget
- Monitor and comment on relevant blogs and on online community discussion groups
- Create and manage email campaigns for customers and prospects – define content and flow, test effectiveness, and monitor deliverability and results
- Explore content syndication opportunities and pursue reciprocal linking opportunities to enhance SEO
- Identify workshop and speaking opportunities at industry events
- Work with the digital marketing manager to measure and analyze marketing programs, report results and optimize programs based on results
- Research and complete corporate award submissions
Education and Training:
- Post-secondary training in Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years working in a marketing communications role
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; writing samples will be requested
- Content/Social media marketing
- Knowhow and drive to generate publicity – success samples will be an asset
- User Community / VIP Customer program development
- A good understanding of email and online marketing best practices, CAN-SPAM laws, direct mail and/or SEM/pay-per-click (PPC)
- Basic WordPress Editing Skills
- Events management/coordination
- Experience with ecommerce is an asset
What we Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Working Environment
- An opportunity to make a big difference in a rapidly growing company
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 17, 2017. All applications will be kept confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.