bcIMC offers an exceptional opportunity to work at a world-class organization while living in a west coast setting. We are a significant institutional investor whose investments span the world. Our major clients are pension plans, and the work that we do helps to secure the retirements of hundreds of thousands of people. Our success depends on our high-performing employees. The people who work at bcIMC are committed, passionate, and approachable. They aim for continuous improvement and share bcIMC’s core values of accountability, transparency, integrity, and team cohesiveness. We are currently expanding our team and our skill base to equip bcIMC for the future.
Reporting to the Director, Client Services, the Senior Client Communication Specialist plans, manages and implements approved communication programs and related initiatives in support of bcIMC’s client communication program. The Specialist works with a diverse range of investment professionals in a proactive and confidential manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, journalism, or equivalent
- Minimum six years of communication and issues management experience in the financial or investment sector
- Knowledge of institutional investing and finance
- Superior writing and editing skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven and complex environment
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and retain positive long-term professional relationships, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Completion of the CFA Institute Investment Foundations Program
Closing Date: February 17, 2017
To learn more about this position and apply, go to https://careers.bcimc.com.
bcIMC provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, a performance incentive plan, four weeks of vacation, employer-funded health plans, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Our recruitment process requires that the successful candidate agrees to undergo a criminal record search, education and designation verification, to provide a declaration of no previous or current criminal status, and to comply with our corporate Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct.
Interested in joining our team and want to learn of other career opportunities with bcIMC? Create a profile and sign up for job alerts at https://careers.bcimc.com.
British Columbia Investment Management Corporation
300-2950 JUTLAND RD | VICTORIA BC V8T 5K2 | WWW.BCIMC.COM