Building Your Digital Reputation
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Room 1800 Terasen Cinema, 515 W Hastings Street (SFU Harbour Centre), Vancouver, BC
- Wednesday, Feb. 17th
The job market is tough, but the tools and opportunities for job seekers have never been more powerful.
Learn about marketing yourself in the year that we’re in at this professional development session led by Conner Galway, Director of Social Media at Junction. Conner, who runs the Social Strategy half of Junction, a Social Media & Advertising agency, will offer industry insights on:
- How hiring managers use social & digital
- Setting yourself up for success before you’re looking
- Gaining an advantage in the process
Who should attend?
This session is designed for those new to the communications field (1-4 years), students and anyone who would like to learn more about building or improving their digital reputation.
Recommended audience experience levels:
- Foundational — for people who have recently joined the profession.
- Communication Management Professional — for people established in their careers as communication managers and looking to demonstrate their competence.
If you have any questions as to whether this session would be a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check in starts at 5:30pm.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
- Members: $50.00
- Non-Members: $75.00
- Students: $30.00
- Early Bird Students (until Jan 31st): $20.00
Early Bird Student Pricing
IABC/BC is running special early bird student pricing for students interested in attending this event! Be sure to register before January 31 to take advantage!
Please present your student ID at the registration table to qualify for the student discount.
RSVP by Monday, February 15th, 2016Register Now