Canada West Regional Conference
- All Day
- Delta Okanagan Grand Hotel, 1310 Water Street, Kelowna, BC
- Pre-conference workshops – Sunday, Oct. 22; Conference sessions Oct. 23-24
Every two years, IABC Canada West hosts a professional development conference where communicators learn, grow and recharge. This year, the focus of the conference is on elevating – our careers, our game, our influence and our impact.
Conference sessions will focus on five themes:
- Communication skills
- Leadership & strategy
- Marketing & brand
- Employee engagement
It’s early days and the program is still being fleshed out. Plan ahead and take the opportunity to:
- delve into topics that are keeping you – or your boss – awake at night
- network and learn from your colleagues from across Western Canada – and beyond
- recharge, refresh and re-energize in beautiful wine country: Kelowna, BC!
The conference promises plenty for communicators at every stage of their careers – top-rated speakers, networking opportunities, and the fun that’s made IABC conferences famous.
Early Bird Registration now open.Register Now