How To Lead When You Are Feeling Burned Out
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Metropolitan Hotel 645 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2Y9
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017
While some may think of leadership as a position, it is actually a choice we make every day. Leadership requires that we bring our best to every situation, a challenging proposition in today’s work world.
In this workshop, discover new ways to think about and reignite your leadership. Leave the workshop with a renewed sense of your own leadership and ideas for how you can continue to develop it and make a difference in your life and in the lives of those around you.
In this engaging and interactive session, you will explore:
- The role of happiness to your leadership
- The art of reframing
- How to manage your energy
- The importance of your social network
- How engaging with others in an authentic way brings energy to everyone