Jelly Academy – Digital Marketing Course
- 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Langley, BC
- Every Tuesday, April 30 - June 4
We’ve teamed up with Jelly Marketing to bring you an IABC semester in Digital Marketing at Jelly Academy!
This course is our foundational offering, which presents a solid understanding of the most successful elements to a digital marketing strategy, including, the ‘What’, ‘Where’, ‘Who’, ‘When’, ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of a winning campaign and the departments within them.
This course is ideal for those with limited experience in digital marketing, or for smaller companies without a dedicated marketing team. During this course, trainees will become more confident and equipped in understanding the value of digital marketing, and will be able to immediately implement learned concepts in social media, digital ads, public relations and content marketing.
In this course, trainees will learn:
- Why every company should have a digital marketing strategy
- How to identify the pain points in their own company’s strategy
- Why it matters to have a target audience (Ideal Buyer), and how to identify them
- How to identify the most effective ways to reach this target audience
- How to set SMART Marketing goals, and quantify results to measure success
Our complete Digital Marketing Training program consists of four modules:
Module 1: Social Media
Module 2: Digital Ads
Module 3: Public Relations
Module 4: Content Marketing
This is a 6 week course that runs every Tuesday from April 30, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
IABC/BC members can register and get $500 off, use code IABCBC500.
Course Grants are available too!
You can now apply for a training grant called the Employer Training Grant via Granted.ca. This grant will remain available until the grant funds have been exhausted.
For Jelly Academy, the grantable amount is $1,320 per person
Although there are no guarantees with the grant, Jelly Academy courses have been successful 100% in the last 3 years.
To qualify you need:
- A BCeID account. If you do not have one you can apply for one at www.bceid.ca
- an active business licence for 2018 and 2019