Media Crawl 2017 – SOLD OUT (Wait list available)
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Library Square Blenz (in the Vancouver Public Library foyer, Unit 206, 345 Robson St)
- November 9, 2017
This event is sold out! To put your name on the wait list in case of any cancellations, please register below.
Media Crawl: Working with the media and keeping up in an ever-changing media landscape
Back by popular demand! IABC/BC’s annual Media Crawl brings you into the newsroom, to learn how to work more effectively with editors, producers, and reporters.
Visit Vancouver’s top media outlets to hear directly from CBC, Daily Hive and CKNW on how media develop their content, source stories and prioritize story pitches. Learn about changes and challenges in Vancouver’s media landscape, and how communications professionals can best work with media.
- Registration (8:30 to 8:50am): Meet us at the Library Square Blenz in the Vancouver Public Library foyer to register in the morning, we’ll buy you a coffee.
- 9am: First stop, CBC TV Vancouver, 700 Hamilton St.
- 10:15am: Second stop, DailyHive, 1008 Homer St, Suite 400
- 11:30: Third stop, CKNW, 700 West Georgia St. Suite 2000. (Finishes at 12:30pm)
Reduced ticket prices sponsored by CISION
- $60 for non-members
- $40 for members
- $20 for students
- Space is limited to 25 people – so register for this event early to avoid missing out!
- We will be walking between each location. Please wear comfortable footwear and dress for the weather.
Proudly Sponsored by CISIONRegister Now