Do you have a desire to flex your organizational skills and have a hand in building and maintaining program to engage communicators across BC? If you love the planning process, have a knack for pulling everything together and staying calm, cool and collected no matter what gets thrown your way, then our program management roles could be for you.
In these roles, you will collaborate with directors and other volunteers to plan, create and execute IABC/BC programs and campaigns.
- Manager, awards
- Manager, member services
- Manager, mentorship
- Manager, orientation
- Manager, special interest groups
- Manager, sponsorships and partnership
- Manager, student engagement
- Career development
- Marketing and communications
- Member services
- Special Interest Groups
- Sponsorships and partnerships
- Student development
- Volunteer services
- Excellent interpersonal, and collaboration skills with a focus on professionalism.
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments at one time.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and ability to work with a team remotely.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure, and follow processes.
- Portfolio dependent. Roughly four-to-six hours per month
- Campaign or program execution and promotion
- Strategic planning and campaign/program management
- Problem solving
- Team coordination and leadership
This opportunity is open to intermediate to senior level communicators with an interest in strategic communications planning and program management. You will bring strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and a high attention to detail. Experience in leading a team or planning and executing campaigns/programs is preferred.
Some of these roles can be carried out from any location in BC.
How to apply
To apply, email an up-to-date resume (or LinkedIn profile URL) to email@example.com. If possible, please indicate a preferred portfolio.