DemandLab seeks an experienced B2B content writer to join our growing content division. We help midsize to enterprise clients in complex, specialized industries to enhance the customer experience and accelerate revenue by developing content assets that attract, engage, inform, and motivate their target markets.
We provide content strategy and execution services with a focus on thought leadership and demand generation content. We deliver content in a variety of formats, including white papers, reports, case studies, articles, webinars, videos, interactive content, and campaign landing pages and emails.
DemandLab is a 100% remote agency with team members located in North America and Europe. This position is located in Canada but remote.
The B2B Content Writer position requires someone with a demonstrated ability to:
- Rapidly gain familiarity with industry terminology, trends, and priorities
- Use style guides and brand guidelines to write materials that embody a company's brand voice
- Use personas to develop content that is relevant, engaging, and actionable for a specific market segment
- Conduct desk research on business topics to develop and support a specific angle or point of view
- Synthesize information from a variety of sources, including reports, surveys, and interview transcripts
- Review client content briefs, identify any gaps or inconsistencies, and formulate follow-up questions
- Apply client and internal agency feedback to revise and improve content drafts
- Recommend new content formats, topics, and approaches with the potential to help clients engage audiences more effectively
- Monitor and meet project deadlines and track progress using the agency's project management system
- Resident of Canada
- Minimum 10 years of business writing experience in marketing or a mix of marketing and journalism
- Experience writing for complex B2B businesses, such as SaaS, technology, fintech, and financial services
- Experience writing business content in a variety of formats, including white papers, case studies, reports, and articles
- Experience writing video scripts and interactive content is a plus
- Experience interviewing executive stakeholders and SMEs is a plus
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus
- Include links to three samples of recent B2B content that you have authored. One sample should be long-form content, such as an in-depth article, multi-page brochure, or white paper
- Provide a link to your online portfolio if applicable
- Provide a link to your LinkedIn profile if applicable.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Time and funding allocated for professional development
- Ability to work from home
- Great work culture and a commitment to work/life balance
- Opportunity to write for prestigious, global B2B brands
- Opportunities for rapid advancement in a fast-growing agency