Are you looking for a rewarding career in communication consulting? Mercer Vancouver is hiring! Consider joining our team if you thrive on interesting, varied work. Mercer’s Communication business helps clients deliver HR program and organizational changes that help them thrive. This role focuses on solid content development and delivery of communication solutions for our clients across Canada.
- Draft, edit and proofread employee communication materials including benefit, pension and compensation and other organizational change communications
- Coordinate internal, technical, legal and client reviews as appropriate, and resolve issues identified during the review process to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of the materials.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis by answering questions, handling edits or changes, and providing requested materials over the phone, via e-mail or by attending client meetings.
- Support senior consultants developing proposals and customized communication strategies for clients, and participate in discussions on ideas to implement and design materials and reports.
- Prepare workable schedules and timelines.
- Coordinate production and manage timelines by providing updates as projects progress.
- Act as secondary client contact and assist in effectively managing smaller client projects independently.
- Effectively prioritize and manage individual assigned tasks independently, delivering work on time and within budget.
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Post-secondary in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, :Public Relations, Human Resources or related field of study
- Familiarity or experience with internal communications and/or human resources program communication, including benefits, pension, compensation, and policies would be an asset
- Advanced writing, editing, proofreading skills; and strong oral communication skills
- Proven ability to translate technical concepts into easily understood language or visuals
- Strong command of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint a must; knowledge of graphic design software an asset
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.