Graphically Speaking is an exciting and dynamic full-service digital agency in downtown Vancouver. Our team is made up of over 50 web and digital marketing specialists who collaborate on designing and developing hundreds of engaging websites projects every year.
Our range of services include: Web and mobile design, digital marketing, e-commerce and application development. To learn more about us, see our website.
Our Value Statements:
- Provide great value, quality and service to our customers.
- Be a great place to work.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Encourage individual contribution and responsibility.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Providing strategic recommendations to maximize online visibility.
- Implementing strategies applying best practices in SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, online advertising and conversion optimization.
- Developing and managing online advertising campaigns.
- Pulling actionable insights from campaign performance data using AdWords, Analytics and Excel.
- 2+ years’ of experience with SEO.
- Extensive social media marketing and/or conversion optimization experience are considered an asset
- Excellent presentation / client interfacing skills.
- Team worker, detail-oriented and an ability to get things done quickly.
- A strong interest in digital marketing and keeping up with the latest trends.
- Thorough knowledge of Google tools.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of CMS tools (WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, Sitefinity, etc.)
- Working knowledge of html and css.
- Ability to multitask / work on several projects at once.
Competitive salary, MSP, extended medical and dental, profit sharing, flex hours and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry quickly.
Email your resume and cover letter to: Melody Shih, Creative & Operations Director
Please note, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.