Are you looking for a rewarding role in which you can make a difference in the lives of others? In this role you will provide specialized expertise in the development, implementation, and execution of marketing strategies!
As the Senior Communications Officer, Marketing and Measurement, you will proactively communicate the vision and story of the First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) to establish a favorable corporate image and positive relations with employees, stakeholders, the media, community leaders, and the public at large. The Senior Communications Officer provides expertise and implements proactive external communications and marketing programs and projects for the FNHA. You will have the opportunity to provide leadership in the areas of social and campaign marketing, including engineering ad buying; content development and strategy for web and social media; and measurement and reporting on key communications deliverables.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing, plus 5+ years of experience with progressive responsibility, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience.
- Recent, relevant and significant Communications, Public Relations or Marketing experience with 5+ years of progressive responsibility.
- Experience creating external communications programs and projects.
- Experience creating and executing measurement plans for a variety of communications projects.
- Experience developing strategy and content for a company website and social media.
August 24, 2018 at 4:00pm
Submit your Cover Letter & Resume as one document.
Apply online: http://www.fnha.ca/about/work-with-us or Confidential Fax: (604) 913-6135
Please include “Self-Identified”, if you are voluntarily identifying yourself as First Nations or Aboriginal.