Graphically Speaking specializes in creating websites, ecommerce systems and digital marketing campaigns for mid to large organizations.
We are seeking a great communicator who has a passion for web development and a formal education in web development, marketing or communication. Experience in a Digital Agency or a company as a PM is a definite asset.
We are seeking two individuals the first with experience and the second with minimal experience but eager to learn.
About the role:
The Project Manager is required to understand and follow processes from initiation to deployment, resulting in on time, on-budget and accurate delivery of a quality solution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, understanding project scopes, estimates, change orders, schedules, proactively managing details and requirements, monitoring and communicating risks and changes, problem solving, identifying opportunities and troubleshooting when problems arise. Our PM’s also take on some production responsibilities.
You should possess the following:
- A web development, design, marketing or communication education.
- Excellent knowledge of web development processes.
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of website usability, conversion optimization and digital marketing.
- Project management training or certificate is preferred.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding eye for detail and quality control.
- Quick learner and resourceful.
- Effective problem solver.
- Good time management and multi-tasking abilities.
Why would you want to work here?
- Training and an opportunity to grow and advance quickly.
- Beer on tap, healthy snacks, ping pong, pin ball and a few other fun things.
- Competitive salary and flex time.
- MSP coverage and extended medical and dental.
Our core values:
- Provide great value, quality and service to our customers
- Be a great place to work
- Continuously improve in everything we do
Items to include when applying:
- Cover letter
Email application to:
Melody Shih, VP of Operations
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.