Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company” in 2019 and 2020, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Copywriter (B2B) is responsible for crafting clear, concise, and compelling content that inspires readers to take desired actions.
We are looking for a crafty wordsmith with a proven track record of producing engaging content that drives conversions. Can you write subject lines that commands to be opened? Can you convey complex thoughts into one or two concise sentences? If you’re a masterful writer who can write with empathy, we’d like to hear from you.
You’ll be working alongside a dynamic team of talented and collaborative marketers who thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company’s mission and business objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Refine and articulate distinct and compelling messaging, differentiation and positioning for our solution
- Develop taglines, headlines, and other short-form copy that communicates our product’s value to decision-makers, influencers, and target markets
- Write effective conversion copy for our website, videos, landing pages, email sequences, and print and digital campaigns
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- Write informational copy for infographics and brochures
- Collaborate on search engine optimization (SEO) strategy and initiatives, including titles and call-to-actions for landing pages, digital and print campaigns
- Analyze content marketing metrics and propose changes to increase engagement and conversions
- Work closely with designers to fine-tune copy and visuals for clear on-brand communication
- Be on the lookout for innovations in marketing campaigns, technology, and tactics
- Contribute to writing style guidelines
- Expertise in short-form copy for conversion and branding, including adapting style and content to fit the audience and purpose
- Technical aptitude for understanding and marketing API-based software solutions
- Experience with research and experimentation to optimize results
- Natural ability to write for readability, clarity, voice, tone and branding
- A well-developed creative process
- Familiarity with the B2B sales process and customer journey
- A team-building approach to giving and receiving creative feedback
- Strong copy editing abilities and attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience writing for B2B audience
- Minimum of 4 years of professional writing experience in an agency or in-house
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.