Do you have experience developing and implementing marketing in the the healthcare or social services fields?
Lake Country Health is currently looking to hire a Marketing and Communications Coordinator for approximately 15 hours per week. Join us to help Lake Country Health promote our services and programs, as well as engage with residents.
The position is a 6-month term contract, with the opportunity for renewal.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or communications
- A portfolio of work to support skill set
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in health care or social services industry, and conducting customer engagements (e.g. focus groups)
- Knowledge of website content management systems and website analytics
- Writing and content creation
- Social media marketing /campaign development and implementation
Activities this position will undertake
- Create newsletters, advert, and blog content
- Develop infographics
- Managing social media
- Brand awareness and positioning
- Develop and implement communication plans
- Create and implement marketing plans
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to organize a project, complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner, utilizing good organizational skills. Has the ability to manage multiple cases efficiently and effectively
- Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Successful candidate must obtain a satisfactory criminal record check