MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
What if we told you learning disabilities didn’t have to be lifelong? We’re seeking an experienced marketing and communications specialist passionate about innovation, education and helping students unlock their potential.
Eaton Arrowsmith is a private educational institute offering the renowned Arrowsmith programs for kids, teens and young adults with learning and attention difficulties and disabilities. Using the principles of neuroplasticity, the Arrowsmith program is a series of proprietary cognitive exercises that target, stimulate and strengthen the specific neural pathways the brain uses for learning, social skills and more.
Over fifteen years ago, Howard Eaton partnered with Barbara Arrowsmith-Young to bring the program to Vancouver, BC. Today, Eaton Arrowsmith runs three school campuses across Vancouver, White Rock, and Redmond (USA), and recently launched a new online school accessible across North America, and beyond. Learn more at www.eatonarrowsmith.com
As the Marketing & Communications Specialist, you are well-versed in building, implementing and analyzing strategies for social media, email marketing, and web/digital marketing. You are an intuitive copywriter, able to take complex definitions and simplify them into compelling, actionable messaging for a multitude of marketing and communications mediums. You are an organized, motivated self-starter, able to manage multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment.
- Plan, develop, implement and measure cross-platform social media strategies and content
- Write and edit compelling copy for email marketing, client communications, websites, blog articles, and other collateral for a variety of audience types
- Daily management of website updates and online user experience
- Daily management of Google Reviews and other client feedback platforms
- Ongoing collection and tracking of cross-platform analytics for social, web, and email measurement
- Contribute to important strategic discussions around marketing and communications goals, trends, research and learnings
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in marketing as it relates to social, web and digital
- Other related tasks as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or a relevant discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training and expertise
- 3 - 5 years of combined experience in marketing, events and/or communications
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including superior editing skills in English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong understanding of digital marketing platforms and brand communication
- Results oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced yet flexible environment, both independently and in a team
- Knowledge of basic design principles to create social media graphics and other collateral
- Curious and solutions-focused thinker
- Positive and adaptable attitude
- Experience using the following software is an asset: Google Analytics, Canva, Square Space, Microsoft 365/CRM
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through LinkedIn. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those invited to interview will be contacted.