The Marketing Communications Specialist supports The Delphi Group and CBSR specifically but will also have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the group. The Delphi Group is a pioneer in sustainability and climate consulting, with over three decades of experience helping organizations across sectors transform how they generate value while changing the world for the better. CBSR is Canada’s only non-profit membership association for businesses that are building a more sustainable, equitable world. Together and separately, Delphi and CBSR help some of the best-known organizations across Canada connect, collaborate, and create a sustainable future.
S/he/they will report to the Marketing and Communications Director and be responsible for:
- Raising the profile of and level of engagement in Delphi and CBSR events, products and services among targeted audiences.
- Delivering top-notch content via our digital platforms.
- Ensuring that our marketing practices are best-in-class and reflect the evolving nature of digital media.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Director to develop and support the execution of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Develop and share great content with our community of sustainability and climate leaders and practitioners via website, marketing collateral, email, paid and organic social media, and display and paid search.
- Develop and implement new marketing techniques and tactics to engage our community in the digital space — not only to build awareness of who we are and what we do, but to help accelerate the transition to a decarbonized and socially just world.
- Create custom graphics for social media channels and email marketing.
- Review analytics from campaigns and other assets and provide suggestions for improving engagement and expanding our market reach.
- Provide content review/proof reading and editing for marketing content for all mediums from draft to final version.
- Ensure that our culture and brand voice are reflected in all external communications.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Relevant work experience and education
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities, and a flair for creating compelling marketing copy and simplifying complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience with email marketing platforms
Our ideal candidate will be a consummate team player who has knowledge of and/or interest in the net-zero economy and sustainability.
If you would like to learn more before applying, please contact Alex Carr, VP Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com
Thank you for considering this high-impact opportunity.
Please submit your cover letter/resume through the recruitment portal at https://delphi.zohorecruit.com/careers and complete the associated pre-screening assessment. The pre-screening assessment examines a candidate’s experience/skills for the role and mitigates any unconscious identity bias during our initial screening process. During this assessment, you should avoid including any identifying information, such as references to gender, geographic location, nationality, and/or age.
If you pass the initial pre-screening assessment, your cover letter/resume will be reviewed by the hiring committee. The most qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an interview process with hiring committee members. If you have any questions about this process, kindly direct your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org