Hours and Days of Work:
37.5 hours per week, generally Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm., 1 hour for lunch
Reports directly to the Principal and (on select projects) the Partners or Associates
The Marketing Coordinator, your goal will be to continue to implement the firm’s marketing and communications plan. The plan includes a combination of internal and external communications strategies, implementing a cohesive “look and feel” for marketing materials across branch offices, and researching and coordinating business development opportunities in Vancouver and in the markets we serve throughout North America. This position is also responsible for development of relationships which goes beyond task-based conversations, thereby connecting with other firms and consultants solidifying existing relationships and building new ones.
The job will be responsible for the facilitation of short, medium and long term marketing initiatives, and will be proactive in all marketing activities, keeping Fast + Epp Structural Engineers on the leading edge of design.
- Monitor upcoming projects in the area; bid sites
- Social media and website management updates including news posts and new case studies
- Maintain and organize project site photos
- King Post and external newsletter
- Quarterly communications reporting
- Bi-weekly Vancouver marketing meeting agenda and minutes; Monthly Darmstadt meetings
- Competition/Award submissions and tracking (excluding layouts/graphics)
- Sponsorships – conference, AIA memberships, ect
- Prepare presentations for associates or company meeting
- Manage marketing drive and ensure consistency through overall marketing content
- Furthering the BD strategy
- Proposal follow-ups
- Assist updating marketing materials including branding and templates
- Backup support to Proposal Coordinator
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Confident in relationship building with our clients and consultants
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with competing deadlines
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive in problem-solving
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs.
- Experience with image editing
To learn more and apply, visit our website.