Who We Are
Trans Mountain Corporation operates Canada’s only pipeline system transporting crude oil and refined products to the West Coast. We deliver nearly 300,000 barrels of crude oil and refined products each day through 1,274 kilometers of pipeline in Alberta, British Columbia and Washington State.
The Trans Mountain Expansion Project will provide increased capacity to support Canadian crude oil production growth and ensure access to global energy markets. The largest project in our history, it involves the installation of approximately 980 km of new pipeline, new and modified facilities including pump stations and terminals, and a new dock complex at the Westridge Marine Terminal in British Columbia.
As a federal Crown corporation, the newly formed Trans Mountain Corporation will continue to build upon our 65 years of experience delivering operational and safety excellence through our crude oil pipeline system.
We are accountable to Parliament through the Canada Development Investment Corporation (CDEV). As a wholly owned subsidiary of CDEV, we are governed by an independent Board of Directors.
Quick Facts about Trans Mountain Corporation
- We operate Canada’s only pipeline system transporting crude oil and refined products to the West Coast
- We have delivered safe and reliable energy transportation for 65 years
- We deliver 300,000 barrels of crude oil and refined products every day on our pipeline system
- Our Trans Mountain Expansion Project will provide western Canadian crude oil producers with an additional 590,000 bpd of crude oil transportation capacity and tidewater access
The Public Awareness Program Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the Public Awareness Program Manager (Lower Mainland and Community Investment) in executing program deliverables to meet regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates event logistics for presentations and events, including trade shows
- Represents Trans Mountain at events by delivering key messages, answering queries, and documenting interactions
- Assists with producing external materials: brochures, newsletters, fact sheets, website and social media content
- Manages database entry for program documentation requirements and prepares reports as required
- Supports production of the annual landowner package program
- Provides support for vendor requisitions and documentation through established company processes
- Works with other team members to ensure consistent messaging and approach for external audiences
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or experience in Communications, Journalism, or Public Affairs
- Three to five years of experience in corporate communications, marketing, or public affairs
- Advanced computer office application skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to travel as required; access to a vehicle preferred
- Ability to work after hours or on weekends as required
As an equal opportunity employer, Trans Mountain Canada Inc. actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.