The Health Employers Association of British Columbia (HEABC) takes a provincial leadership role in human resources and labour relations issues management for more than 230 publicly funded health care employers. HEABC is responsible for negotiating five major provincial agreements covering more than 115,000 unionized health care employees covering nurses, health science professionals, physician residents, and support workers in both facilities and community settings.
Health Match BC (HMBC) is a health professional recruitment service funded by the Government of British Columbia. Established in 1999, we have successfully assisted thousands of Canadian and internationally educated health care professionals to establish careers with the province’s public health care system.
You will play a key role within both HMBC and HEABC providing expertise in the areas of digital marketing strategy, online communications, brand management and content creation. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate a high level of creativity, strong project management skills, digital acumen and the ability to engage and captivate target audiences and stakeholders through a variety of written and visual communications. In addition to being an excellent writer and strong story-teller, you will use analytics to track, measure and report on ROI metrics.
Working within a high performance collaborative team environment you will support HMBC and our industry recruitment partners to develop, implement and adapt national and international marketing strategies aimed to attract, engage and ultimately recruit, healthcare professionals into the province. In addition, you will support HEABC in developing and sustaining HEABC’s voice and digital footprint, through the development of written, digital and online content in support of our programs, services and initiatives.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree, in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline and seven years recent related experience in digital marketing and online communications preferably for public sector or related employers.
- Experience producing online and shared content.
- In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Superior written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation, brand management skills, problem solving ability to work without established frameworks, ability prioritize work for self and others and advanced computer software skills.
- Knowledge of health care industry an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:If you’re looking for a fulfilling and challenging career within a dynamic organization, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your experience to: Human Resources, HEABC
300-2889 East 12th Ave
We wish to thank all applications for their interest and effort in applying; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.