About Kambo Energy Group
A social enterprise, Kambo Energy Group delivers turn-key energy solutions for commercial buildings and residential communities. Based in downtown Vancouver, our team enjoys an infectiously enthusiastic culture where we question the status-quo and look to improve every day. We strive to leave all things better than we find them, including ourselves, our teams, our company, and our world.
Empower Me, Kambo Energy Solutions, and Community Power operate as divisions of Kambo Energy Group. This is an exceptional time for the organization. With expansion meeting growing interest in the energy efficiency sector, our organization is rapidly expanding across Western Canada and beyond.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing and Communications Manager who’s passionate about using business as a tool to do good. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be a marketing generalist who is comfortable frequently changing gears between big-picture strategic planning and team management, and hands-on implementation.
- Develop the strategic marketing planning process; how it applies economically, politically, and in the industry and marketplace to create profitable opportunities for the company.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity for four brands.
- Responsible for driving a high performing, highly engaged workforce through effective leadership activities including engagement and recognition, completion of quality performance process, knowledge transfer etc.
- Coordinate, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Proposal writing and RFP development for Business Development team.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing collateral in line with marketing plans for four brands.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Oversee strategy and management of 15 social media channels.
- Manage all content, development and maintenance for four WordPress websites.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality who is comfortable managing multiple projects
- Strong creative outlook
- Management experience
- Must have experience using the Adobe creative suite
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Must have impeccable business writing skills
Only applications with a resume and cover letter will be considered. We thank all those who apply, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. This is a full time, permanent role. Compensation will be matched with experience.