BCI offers an exceptional opportunity to work at a world-class organization while living in a west coast setting. We are a significant institutional investor whose investments span the world. Our major clients are pension plans, and the work that we do helps to secure the retirements of hundreds of thousands of people. Our success depends on our high-performing employees. The people who work at BCI are committed, passionate, and approachable. They aim for continuous improvement and share BCI’s core values of accountability, transparency, integrity, and team cohesiveness. We are currently expanding our team and our skill base to equip BCI for the future.
The Client Communication Specialist, reporting to the Manager, Client Communication, supports the implementation of BCI’s client communication program and initiatives.
- Degree or diploma in commerce, communication, and/or journalism
- Three to five years’ experience in a communication function, preferably within the financial or investment sector
- Strong writing, editing and proofing skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven and complex work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work collaboratively with colleagues and external service providers
- Strong computing skills, particularly in the Microsoft Office suite, Photoshop; InDesign; AfterEffects; Camtasia; and related video applications.
- Completion of the CFA Institute Investment Foundations ® Program
Closing Date: October 08, 2018
To learn more about this position and apply, go to https://careers.bci.ca/res_login.html
BCI provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, a performance incentive plan, four weeks of vacation, employer-funded health & wellness plans, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Our recruitment process requires that the successful candidate agrees to undergo a criminal record search, education and designation verification; to provide a declaration of no previous or current criminal status; and to comply with our corporate Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct.
Interested in joining our team and want to learn of other career opportunities with BCI? Create a profile and sign up for job alerts at https://careers.bci.ca.