Mulgrave is an independent, non-denominational, co-educational school, which is committed to providing an excellent academic programme from Pre-K through Grade 12. We are now inviting applications for a full time position as Communications/Marketing Associate to start as soon as possible.
The Communications/Marketing Associate is responsible for working with our Communications Manager to develop and execute internal and external communications and contribute to public relations for the school.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing, Admissions and Communications (DMAC) and work closely and collaboratively with the school’s Advancement and Admissions staff.
Under the guidance of the DMAC, the Associate will work on the development and maintenance of the content of the school’s website and assist in creating and producing other publications and communications pieces, social media content and strategy, and press releases that connect the school with key constituencies including prospective applicants, alumni, students, parents, the media and local community.
The Associate also maintains common editorial and graphic standards across school publications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related subject
- Minimum of three to five years professional experience in print and digital communications with a track record of increasing responsibility and success
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Ability to create content as well as identify and generate creative story ideas
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate widely with various constituencies throughout the school community and to be flexible in working hours
- General understanding of independent education, philanthropy and school communications
- Ability to develop, implement, and measure an integrated social media strategy
- Experience with InDesign or other graphic design programme as well as film editing preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Google applications, presentation software and content management systems
An attractive compensation package, including a generous benefit package will be offered for the right candidate.
Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
Please visit our website at www.mulgrave.com for more information about our school and a detailed job description.
Resumes should be submitted by January 20, 2019 by visiting https://mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs.
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.