About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Communications Specialist to join our Vancouver office and be a key player in executing DMCL’s communications strategy. This individual will work alongside the Marketing Director and have a lead role in our internal and external communications initiatives and content development.
Our marketing and communications team is a group of passionate entrepreneurs excited to build and embody the DMCL brand. They’re always looking for new and innovative ways to differentiate DMCL from the competition and shatter accounting stereotypes. Being part of our marketing and communications team means you’ve got hustle, grit and a passion for making a difference.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll lead the implementation and launch of our new intranet, creating best practices, maximizing adoption and establishing an internal communications strategy
- You’ll act as Editor-in-Chief of DMCL’s content plan, sourcing and pitching topics, and writing and editing articles that help our clients (and potential clients) make smarter decisions
- You’ll distill complex information into engaging and easy to understand content that people will want to read
- You’ll use your PR savvy to identify and pitch mainstream media and industry opportunities, increasing DMCL’s brand presence in the lower mainland and Victoria
- You’ll be a relentless brand ambassador, educating coworkers about new and existing brand resources and ensuring everyone at DMCL is ‘walking the same walk’ and ‘talking the same talk’
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years of communications experience
- You’re a graduate of a post-secondary communications program or equivalent
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’re well-versed in WordPress, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
Your next step:
We would like to thank you for your application but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP (DMCL) is a full-service accounting firm dedicated to helping our clients achieve and exceed their business goals, no matter how ambitious. As a leading Canadian firm with global reach, we continue to remain agile and responsive, providing clients with personalized and strategic solutions specific to their industry.
With 27 partners and over 250 team members spread across Vancouver, Surrey, Tri-Cities (Port Coquitlam) and Victoria, working at DMCL means being part of a diversified team of expert advisors that view every day as a new opportunity to contribute to the success of our clients: solving costly problems, building long-lasting relationships and always striving for excellence.