Are you a creative, enthusiastic, energetic, service-oriented individual with a strong background in marketing or communications? If so, we are interested in learning more about you!
We are looking for a positive, self-starter for a part time / time stated position of Marketing Coordinator working with our Communications and Recreation Departments.
This is specialized marketing and communications work which involves planning, coordinating and delivering a variety of marketing activities to promote city programs, events and services with the primary focus on recreation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing communications/marketing plans;
- Coordinating the design of digital and paper promotional materials including the Leisure Guide;
- Coordinating online and social media campaigns;
- Conducting market research and analyzing data; and
- Overseeing the work of other departmental staff and contractors to ensure consistency, provide assistance, guidance and training on promotional techniques.
If you have a post-secondary degree in communications or marketing, three years’ experience in communications and social media specifically with senior level graphics design and proficient with Adobe In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop and a minimum of one year supervisory experience then you may be just what we are looking for.
The hours of work will vary and include evenings and weekends. The rate of pay is $32.57 per hour.
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply to job opportunity 19-086e on our website at: www.portcoquitlam.ca/cityjobs and applying before July 12, 2019.