Want to make a difference and feel inspired daily? Look no further.
Yulu is looking to welcome a new Account Director to our dynamic team of social impact communicators. If you’ve visited our website, or heard about us in passing, you probably know we’re values-driven in the work we do and the clients we represent. As for our company culture, it’s strong; we not only like one another, we have respect for one another. We’re a team of strategists, storytellers, and creatives with backgrounds including journalism, advertising, marketing, and political advocacy – all committed to using communications as a force for good.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to think big and bold when it comes to ideas and results, someone who is thoughtful in everything they do, strives to have the greatest impact for their clients, is creative, curious, collaborative and, importantly, isn’t shy of hustling. We embrace a bit of edginess and encourage our team to challenge one another to achieve the best outcomes.
In return, you’ll get to work with some of the most socially- and environmentally-progressive organizations across North America, manage an international team, and help evolve our agency culture, which we happen to think is already pretty awesome. Open vacation included – how’s that for starters?
Here’s a sample of what a day in the life of a Yulu account director might entail:
- Directing strategic research, planning and consultancy for a new client account
- Coaching team members on how to apply critical thought to an upcoming creative campaign
- Leading a media training workshop for one of Yulu’s non-profit clients
- Pitching and closing an exciting new social enterprise partner alongside Yulu’s founder
- Hosting a lunch & learn for the team on your designated UN SDG
- Playing a key role in shaping Yulu’s coveted community and team culture
- Sitting in on a client meeting to ensure strategic communications goals are being met
- Playing an active role within the local and international B Corp community
- Representing Yulu at an industry networking event
- Offering junior staff positive feedback and coaching on editing skills
- Managing and monitoring staff’s individual Growth Plans
- Proposing new ideas to help advance areas within the agency during a management meeting
- Exploring ways to build our growing community of Impact Relations champions