Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC
Deadline date: June 17, 2022
Our Marketing department has an exciting new opportunity for an experience advisor to join their growing team! You'll be responsible for supporting the execution of the Experience team priorities within an assigned portfolio. You'll assist in the development and ongoing execution of a corporate-wide experience framework and collaborating in cross-functional teams by providing specific recommendations based on stakeholder insights to drive stakeholder and employee experience improvements aligned with strategic business priorities.
If you have six years of expereince conducting market research with expertise in sampling, questionnaire design, data analysis and report writing, we want to hear from you!
WorkSafeBC is a place where you can build your career. You'll be part of a team of bright, talented, and dedicated employees, with opportunities for advancement within our Richmond head office or at one of our offices across the province. We offer a competitive starting salary, comprehensive benefits, career planning, leadership development and tuition reimbursement programs, and policies and programs that support a healthy lifestyle.
As an experience advisor you will:
- Focus on end user needs to ensure WorkSafeBC is meeting the needs of employees, employers, and other stakeholders across all platforms, channels, and touchpoints within an assigned portfolio
- Identify key research needs to support strategic planning and decision making, planning and implementing primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research, and analyze data to extract key insights and evaluate progress towards strategic objectives
- Analyze and synthesize data to tell compelling employee and stakeholder experience stories, identifying opportunities to improve or create new experiences, and present research findings and recommendations to internals and external stakeholders as required
- Assist internal stakeholders in the development of action plans that stem from market research outcomes and are aligned with WorkSafeBC's strategic direction and Experience Framework
- Perform other related duties as assigned
We're looking for someone who can:
- Use judgment and resourcefulness to develop and deliver strategies and solutions that consider multiple perspectives, are customized to the client's needs, and are aligned to the corporate brand
- Accurately understand and define stakeholder needs through identifying research opportunities, conducting quantitative and qualitative research, and analyzing and synthesizing data from multiple sources
- Proactively seek out information in order to plan and organize work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment with competing priorities and shifting deadlines
- Lead strategic experience initiatives and projects by providing functional leadership, guidance, and task direction to team members as well as external parties such as contractors, consultants, and agencies
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in order to prepare and present experience initiatives and campaigns to senior management and other internal and external audiences of various sizes and interests
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients, suppliers, and vendors to understand and map out project requirements while using tact to handle contentious situations
Your experience and educational background:
- A university degree with a focus in Marketing, Business Administration, Market Research, Psychology, Behavioural Science/Insights, Cognitive Science or another Social Science
- A minimum of 6 years of related recent experience conducting market research with expertise in sampling, questionnaire design, data analysis and report writing
- Specialist knowledge of customer experience best practices (e.g.: journey maps, collect, track, analyze customer feedback)
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Please send any additional application materials via email to Talent Team by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date of the competition.
If you require an accommodation in the assessment process, please email Recruitment Testing Accommodation (SM) at the time you submit your application.
Who are we?
At WorkSafeBC, we're dedicated to promoting safe and healthy workplaces across British Columbia. We partner with workers and employers to save lives and prevent injury, disease, and disability. When work-related injuries and diseases occur, we provide compensation, and support injured workers in their recovery, rehabilitation, and safe return to work. We also work diligently to sustain our workers compensation system for today and future generations. We're honoured to serve the 2.4 million workers and 245,000 registered employers in our province.
As part of our mandate, we have introduced an interim mandatory employee policy intended to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the public.
Effective November 1, 2021, WorkSafeBC will require all employees who interact in person with employers, workers, members of the public, or other WorkSafeBC staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In implementing the policy, WorkSafeBC will consider its obligations to accommodate those staff who are unable to be vaccinated.
We recognize that our ability to make a difference relies on building a team with a rich variety of skills, knowledge, backgrounds, abilities, and experiences, and which reflects the diversity of the people we serve. We are committed to fostering a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive work culture where everyone can contribute as their best, authentic self. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
What's it like to work at WorkSafeBC?
It's challenging, stimulating and hugely rewarding. Our positions offer tremendous diversity and excellent opportunities for professional growth. Every day, the work we do impacts people and changes lives. What we do is important and so are the people we do it for.
Being part of WorkSafeBC means being part of a strong, committed team. Along with a competitive salary, your total compensation package includes vacation, optional leave arrangements, health care and dental benefits, and contributions toward your retirement pension. As a member of our team, you'll have access to services and benefits that can help you get the most out of work — and life. Learn more about what we offer.
If you're the successful applicant, we'll be making a conditional offer contingent upon your clearing a criminal record check under the Criminal Records Review Act. At the time of offer, you'll need to provide consent for a criminal record check. Once we receive clearance, we'll confirm your offer of employment.
WorkSafeBC is an inclusive and accessible employer committed to employment equity objectives and invites applications from all qualified individuals. Only those under consideration will be contacted. If you're unsuccessful, please accept our appreciation for your interest.
This position is restricted to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Thank you, in advance, for applying.
Please apply online at : https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/62881cbe706bb95f74e3efe2/5ee8cdf24530fa089f2b7e90/fr