Wesgroup Equipment and our family of companies, Westerra Equipment and Williams Machinery, are proud to have been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, one of BC's Top Employers and one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers for 2018!
We are an award winning team that is continuing to grow and are on the prowl for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team. Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager the Marketing Coordinator performs a variety of marketing, communications and administrative tasks to execute on the marketing plan. We are looking for a creative, team player who enjoys collaborating on projects to build a company’s brand, drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
- Development of marketing collateral
- Provide support for trade shows and events
- Coordination of branch signage, POP and fleet decaling
- Coordination of branded business documents
- Administration of company intranet
- Support for the development of internal communications
- Special projects as necessary
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications
- Keen understanding and appreciation of marketing strategy and production best practices
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in the use of MS computer software programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency with content management systems such as WordPress
- Detail oriented, adaptable, proactive and strong prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience minimum
Who are we? We are lean team where individual effort makes a difference. You can use your smarts to solve a problem or drive improvements for our customers and our team. For your drive, hard work, and cool head (which you need because things move fast) we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow, and a great work experience.