Senior Communication Manager
PR Associates, one of Canada’s leading public relations and communication organization brings together teams of discipline experts to clarify complexity, tell captivating stories, shift mindsets and move markets. We are an award winning virtual organization offering a complete range of strategic communication, public relations and digital marketing services to private and public sector organizations. With our values of sense of community, inclusiveness, creativity and making a difference as a company, PR Associates offers a unique opportunity for a Senior Communication Manager.
- Responsible for creating content that compellingly tells our client’s stories. This includes website copy, social media posts, press releases, speeches and presentations, corporate videos, bylined articles;
- Developing and implementing strategic communications plans;
- Media relations including monitoring and creating reports;
- Implementing tactical plans for clients including creating and maintaining events, awards, speaking engagement calendars;
- Reviewing and advising on digital communication materials such as websites, videos and graphic design materials;
- Providing recommendations on how to improve ongoing campaigns and projects;
- Supporting Account Director with additional tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in journalism, public relations, marketing and/or communication
- Seven years prior agency or in house experience in public relations, communication with experience in the public and crown corporation sectors.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in both document and web-based marketing, digital and online communications and engagement
- Experience in developing and executing strategic communication plans
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience with social media and other online communication channels
- Full-time position
- Salary is negotiable and based on relevant education and/or experience.
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental and paid sick leave.
- Three weeks paid annual vacation
- Annual performance bonus
- Annual professional development
- Permanent work from home-we are a virtual organization.
Please send your resume to email@example.com