COVID-19 represents an historic time for communication professionals. From leading crisis communication, to responding to media requests, to anticipating employee needs for internal communication and more, we’ve all had to rise to the occasion. You’re not alone in this uncertain time.
Here at IABC BC, we’re sharing some of the go-to resources that we’ve been turning to during this period! Have something to add? Contact us.
The World Conference Goes Virtual!
- How to communicate COVID-19 information in your organization
- How to use tech to communicate with employees during COVID-19
- How to run a virtual town hall
Crisis Communications & Issues Management
Conversations on The Hub
- Coronavirus Email
- Coronavirus Communications
- COVID-19 or Coronavirus?
- Tips for Working from Home
- Internal Comms When the Office is Shut Down
- Coronavirus Exposure Notifications to Employees
- Celebrating Milestones During COVID-19 Limitations