Creating Kickass Content
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Online event
- May 19, 2021
About this event
How do we put communications planning in action to create content that will drive results and engage our target audiences? Join us at Creating Kickass Content on May 19 to hear from our panel of experts.
This event highlights communications planning in action through two case studies that help connect strategy, planning, and target audience research to the creation of kickass content that drive results and engage audiences. Case studies will cover content for social media, newsletters and more!
This event is tailored for new communicators but contains information essential for everyone in the field, so all are welcome!
Event Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Event Time: 5:30-7:00 PM PST
Format: Online (Zoom login details will be provided the day before the event.)
- IABC Members: Early bird $5/regular $10
- Non-Members: Early bird $10/regular $15
- IABC Student: Members: Early bird $3/regular $7
- Non-Member Students: Early bird $7/regular $10
Register by Friday, May 7 for early bird pricing.
- Amanda McCuaig (Director, Communications @ Metro Vancouver)
- Danika Thibault (Digital Communications Coordinator @ Vancouver Coastal Health)
- Jessica Allen (Digital Marketing Specialist @ UBC Faculty of Medicine)
- Emily Stanislaus (Content Marketing Writer @ Bananatag)